Presidential Predictions 2012 Headline Animator

Monday, March 2, 2009

New look following election

While this blog while continue to be used for my electoral predictions in 2009 for the NJ and VA gubernatorial races and the 2010 midterm elections, I will primarily be posting my outlook on news stories of the day, including personal analysis along with possible political implications which may emerge due to the day's events. Also, just to clear everything up, I was not able to complete my electoral predictions for the 2008 election, due to a major screw up on my part in not backing up my file with the bulk of information on it. However in days to come I will post my altered electoral predictions just for pure interest driven purposes. More to come tomorrow (or later if I'm in the mood).

No comments: