Presidential Predictions 2012 Headline Animator

Friday, February 25, 2011

My 2012 Forecasting

With the balance of power in government being so delicate and next year, 2012, be such a critical year with regard to the same, it is important for those interested in politics to engage in debate, discussion, and conversation about the elections and events which lead up to them.  This is something which I will once again attempt to do, hopefully more consistently.  As a result, I will attempt to shed some light on House, Senate, and Presidential races on a state to state basis.  In doing so, I will attempt to take various different resources, sites, and views to draw up a bigger picture take on the politics at play and the impact they will have on the elections over the next two years.  Over the next couple of days, I will be posting on different races that peak my interest and where they stand now.  Be on the look out!

No comments: